About STSD Workshop
The SYSTEMS THINKING AND SYSTEM DYNAMICS Workshop
- SYSTEMS THINKING AND SYSTEM DYNAMICS paradigm as a method
- Make stories of problems, formulate problems, limit problems and goals
- Input-Output Diagram Analysis (IOD)
- The concept of building a SYSTEM DYNAMICS model
- Powersim Studio 10 (academic) application
- Building Causal Loop Diagrams (CLD) and Stock Flow Diagrams (SFD)
- Important functions in SFD
- Build applied models
- Simulation, validation, and testing of models
- Dr. dr. Tri Edhi Budhi Soesilo, M.Si. (TBS)
- Dr. Ir. Mahawan Karuniasa, MM (MK)
- Dr. Ahyahudin Sodri, S.T., M.Sc. (AS)
- Dr. Lina Tri Mugi Astuti. SE., MM (LTM)
- Ricky Febriyanto, S.Si., M.Si. (RF)
- Wezia Berkademi, S.E., M.Si. (WB)
- Ihya Sulthonuddin, S.Si., M.Si. (IH)
Tuesday-Thursday, 22-24 October 2019.
Sari Pacific Hotel – Savor modern comfort and convenience at our luxury hotel in Jakarta, centrally located in the city’s business district. Delight in traditional Indonesian hospitality and experience the rich local heritage. Appreciate our personalized and efficient services combined with international expertise. Enjoy the experience that will leave you charmed and delighted at the Sari Pacific Jakarta.
Public: IDR 5,500,000
Student: IDR. 2,750,000
If you have any questions about the workshop fee, please contact me. Wezia (0813 1626 0399)
- Powersim Studio 10 (Academic) application
- Coffee Break & Launch
- Free Consultation (3 times after the workshop)
- Whatsapp Group STSD UI
Pusat Penelitian Sumberdaya Manusia dan Lingkungan (PPSML)
Gedung SIL&SKSG, Kampus UI Salemba
Jln. Salemba Raya, No. 4, Jakarta Pusat, 10430
Whatsapp: 0813 1626 0399 (Wezia)
ACADEMIC WRITING WORKSHOP
Academic writing is demanding for everyone. Writing your abstract thesis, the thesis or dissertation itself, or journal article in English adds an extra challenge for non-native writers. Unlike many subjects, writing is a recursive act. It goes on and on. Writing is one big back and forth, until you decide it is polished enough. That means writing academically well is not a skill you are born with, but it is a skill you can learn.
The purpose of academic writing, as with most other kinds of writing, is to communicate. This workshop designed to help postgraduate students learn about all aspects of writing: subject-specific writing, academic writing styles, research, sourcing, thesis statements, critical thinking skills, tips and more. As a student, your writing is the marker’s only window to your thoughts. Therefore it is important that you learn how best to write in a way which will convince the marker that you understand what you are talking about.
The workshop will be organized in two parts. In the first part, we will discuss key elements of good academic writing, including common pitfalls and how to avoid those, ways to identify and engage with specific academic and non-academic audiences, methods for critically assessing one’s own writing, as well as how to find qualified journal. The second part is constructing scientific article and making a good presentation. As one of the goals of the workshop is to help participants improve actual manuscripts, we would also like to ask you to bring your manuscript during the workshop.
Session 1. Key Element to Write Scientific Article
- How to Write a Scientific Article in Environmental Science Perspective.
- Tips in Writing a Scientific Paper.
- Avoiding Plagiarism in Scientific Writing.
- How to Find Qualified Journal
Session 2. Coaching Clinic Session
- Constructing Scientific Article
- Making a Good Presentation
- Tips and Tricks to Become the Best Presenter or Best Poster.
- Dr. Ahyahudin Sodri
- Dr. Setyo Sarwanto Moersidik, DEA
- Dr. Prabang Setyono, S.Si., M.Si., C.EIA, IPM
- Dr. Eko Haryono, M.Si.
- Dr. Herdis Herdiansyah, S.Fil.i, M.Hum.
- Halvina G. Saiya M.Sc
- Rahayu Handayani, ST., M.Si
- Gede Aswin Yoga Putra, S.Si., M.Si
Monday, 21 October 2019
|How to Write a Scientific Article in Environmental Science Perspective.
||Dr. Ir. Setyo Sarwanto Moersidik, DEA
|Tips in Writing a Scientific Paper.
||Raldi Hendro Koestoer, Ph,D., APU
|Avoiding Plagiarism in scientific writing.
||Dr. Herdis Herdiansyah, S.Fil.i, M.Hum.
|How to Find Qualified Journal.
||Dr. Herdis Herdiansyah, S.Fil.i, M.Hum.
|Tips and Tricks to become the best presenter or best poster.
||Dr. Ahyahudin Sodri
|Constructing scientific article.
||1. Dr. Prabang Setyono, S.Si., M.Si., C.EIA, IPM
2. Dr. Eko Haryono, M.Si.
3. Prof. Dr. Hadi Susilo Arifin
|Making a good presentation.
||Dr. Ahyahudin Sodri
Workshop fee : Rp. 1.000.000,- include
- Informative classroom instruction, workshops, and tutorials
- Program materials
- Expert session and Q & A
- Woskshop Kit
If you would like to participate in the workshop, please send your contact information (including your name, department, university) to Ms. Halvina (+62 852-2848-7979).
WORKSHOP ON THE ACCELERATION OF STRATEGIC ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT (SEA) IMPLEMENTATION TO SUPPORT THE REGIONAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) is an environmental instrument which plays a key role in the regional spatial planning and development. Workshop on the acceleration of SEA Implementation is organized by Research Center for Human Resources and Environment, University of Indonesia as part of The International Conference on Environmental Science and Sustainable Development (ICESSD), held in Jakarta, Indonesia in 22nd October 2019.
The workshop aimed to attend to the conceptual framework of the SEA establishment, developed by the central government development agency. The understanding and the key principles of the best practice SEA application in the region would be discussed at the workshop. The workshop will also reinforce the participants to address the quality assurance and validation of the SEA implementation as a supporting instrument to achieve sustainable development and environmental protection in the region.
Research Center for Human Resources and Environment, University of Indonesia
The workshop will invite up to representatives of planning and environmental authorities, sectorial ministries, local government, academician, researcher and consulting companies.
- Opening remarks by Director of School of Environmental Sciences, University of Indonesia.
- Plenary session I: “the Acceleration of SEA Implementation Scheme”
Chair: Dr. Sari Hayati Hasibuan, M.Sc
1) The Ministry of Environment and Forestry Republic of Indonesia: “The Conceptual Framework of SEA Establishment to support The Acceleration of SEA Implementation in The Region”.
2) State Minister for Chairperson of the National Development Planning Agency: “The Key Role of SEA in Supporting Low Carbon Development Concept of RPJMN and SDGs Road Map 2030”.
3) The Ministry of Agriculture and Spatial Planning: “The Conceptual Framework of SEA Establishment, National and Regional Spatial Planning”.
4) The Ministry of Maritime and Fisheries Affairs: “The Conceptual Framework of SEA Establishment and The Sea Spatial Planning”.
5) The Ministry of Home Affairs: “The Experience of SEA Implementation in The Regional Development”.
- Plenary session II: “Review of SEA Implementation in 2009-2019, The Difficulties, Challenge and Prospect”.
Chair: Dr. Suyud Warno Utomo, M.Sc
1) Dr. Suryo Wibowo: “Review of SEA Implementation in Indonesia (2009-2019)”.
2) Dr. Tri Arko Nurlambang, MA: “Review of The Experience and Challenge of SEA Establishment in 2007-2016”.
3) Dr. Rudy P. Tambunan, MS: “The Partnership Establishment for Accelerating The SEA Implementation in The Region”.
- Session III: Discussion and Summary
Chair: Dr. Mahawan Kharuniasa
Presentations by Andreas Pramudianto, M.Sc
- Closing Remarks